[ubuntu-in] If not Ubuntu then what

Ashutosh Rishi Ranjan ashutoshrishi92 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 18:45:26 GMT 2010

Macintosh is really good. Open source is amazing. But amazing is not
in the comparative degree. Apple has one of the most closed systems.
But their system is amazing. It is managed will amazing efficiency.
Not everyone can create closed systems and thrive unless they do it
right. Similarly not everyone can create open systems and thrive.
Sometimes though, even I wonder how I can adore mac and linux at the
same time :P Its just that they are great pieces of technology. And at
the end thats what should count. But it can't. Not everyone has money
:| I have imagined having a mac book pro with Ubuntu dual booted.

--
Ashutosh Rishi
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish