[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu 9.10 + Reliance NetConnect Broadband Modem (Huawei EC1260) + NetworkManager = Works Out Of The Box

Hardik Dalwadi hardik.dalwadi at ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 20 07:42:13 GMT 2010

BR!j!TH wrote:
> I hope It will work also for BSNL EVDO.. ???

@ Brijith,

Patch was originally designed for BSNL EVDO Modem ZTE AC8700. So, it
should work, It's also working fine with Tata Photon+ Huawei EC1260 and
Haier CE 100 (Modem is detected after hack).

I think it will also solve problem for other CDMA modem which is
detected in Ubuntu 9.10 but giving problem while dialing (through NM,
Of-course).

--
Hardik Dalwadi
Person at Canonical