[ubuntu-in] ooo,org-3 Kannada does not display

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 12:05:42 BST 2010

Sir,

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 4:17 PM, Sriranga(77yrsold)
<withblessings at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Ram,
> You know kannada lang or mother tongue is hindi? since I am developing
> KannadaOCR i prefer Kannada to generate kannada data files for benefit of
> kannada speaking employees who have to type from top to bottom manually
> since KannadaOCR similar to EnglishOCR not available. I don't have personal
> or commercial interest

my mother toungue is not Kannada or hindi, however i know and use
hindi every day (spoken, written digital writing)

> I am planning to train kannada datafiles in this ubuntu for which good
> knowledge of command (linux)- which I think so In that context I hope you
> will guide me as my teacher

much as i wish i could help i apologize, because frankly my skills
don't extend to what you are asking help in.

Hopefully the other Kannada speakers, writers , on this list, who i
think there are some, will help you out.

Any other generic help, within my skills, i will gladly offer

ram