[ubuntu-in] ooo,org-3 Kannada does not display

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 10:40:51 BST 2010

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 3:07 PM, Sriranga(77yrsold)
<withblessings at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Ram,
> It is observed that in the text editor I am able to use phonetic like itrans
> whereas in writer it is not possible.
> how to use IME or configure for ooowriter.

I have not ventured as far as itrans, i hope some one else can help.

My personal preference is to use the language as it was meant - in the
sense type and write using the languages original script hence the non
movement towards itrans, which i suppose is the english to foo
language translator (phonetic translator)

regards
ram