[ubuntu-in] Tata Photon+ on Linux 10.04 LTS

BR!j!TH brijithp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 07:40:54 BST 2010

I too had some issues with mobile broadband connection. I am using BSNL
evdo. When I connected it in ubuntu 9.04 I could connect it using network
manager GUI with out any trouble. But after installing 9.10 this methods was
not working. I had to use wvdial to connect my device.

Now when I check in system I can see mobile-
broadband-provider-info is already installed but usb-modeswitch not
installed. do you think by installing usb-modeswitch I can solve this issue
. ?