[ubuntu-in] OFX File or Active Statement

Jkhatri khatri.jatin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 07:20:51 BST 2010

On Saturday 12 June 2010 11:03 AM, Narendra Diwate wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thanks for the quick reply. I am aware of Gnucash and have not tried
> it. It is a full personal finance management suite that is way beyond
> my needs. Also I am not aware whether Gnucash will be able to open a
> PDF file that contains a OFX file inside.
>
> An OFX file directly, I know Gnucash can handle, but not one
> encapsulated inside a PDF.
>
> Regards
>
> Narendra Diwate
>

>     Hi Narendra
>
>     Have you tried GnuCash ... I'm not sure but think so, it can help you
>
>     have a look at http://www.gnucash.org/  ( it is also available in
>     repository also )

have a look at this[1] link

[1]http://www.gnucash.org/features.phtml

--

Jatin Khatri

Web www.khatrijatin.co.nr <http://www.khatrijatin.co.nr/>

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin <http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin>

Phone (+91) 98250 20393

Save Paper, Save Environment.**
/*(Plant at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)*/