[ubuntu-in] Introduction

VIGNESH PRABHU stove311987 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 22:03:52 BST 2010

Hi Sir,

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 12:55 AM, Arup Roy Chowdhury Ph.D <
arup.chowdhury at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
>
> I thank you for letting me into your group. I would like to help out spread
> Ubuntu wider if possible. Currently I reside in Kalyani, West Bengal.
>
> If I am not wrong, Kalyani Engineering College has a GLUG which was formed
with the help of few members from NIT-DGP GLUG. I am sure, with the your
vast expirience, you would be a great help for them. Also, if you are
available to go to Durgapur, then we can see if you can take sessions
sharing your experience in NIT-DGP GLUG.

Vignesh
B. Tech in Computer Science
National Institute Of Technology-Durgapur