[ubuntu-in] Linux not boot

Mehdi akrinar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 08:56:47 GMT 2010

Thanks Ramnarayan, I try by using the live Cd in the Office, i will be able
to do it at home, but may i ask you that if i want re-install the Linux on
my Computer ( already i installed the vista & Linux)
First: Vista
second: Linux( It should be reinstall)
My vista will be remain there or not? what about boot?

Note: i have portion & swap just need to reinstall Linux.
If my words are not clear please tell me to explain more.

Thanks