[ubuntu-in] Need Help 4 RDP on ubuntu

0oo_Neo_oo0 I m W0T I m ravi_d_shukla at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 17:29:33 GMT 2010

Dear all

1st of all i'vd like to thank all of u give me reply and sorry 4 my ans.

Actually in my company 6 servers ok i just wonna change one server with ubuntu and client is same know... client is windows thin client pc's so wot i wont to do that client pc's remotally log on ubuntu as well as windows now windows work on RDP and linux doesn work on dat. so i wonna configure ubuntu server as a rdp server so windows thin client pc's can log on.

Ubuntu terminal server (RDP OR XRDP)

if any soluction pleasssssssssssssssss let me know........................... wont to configure UBUNTU SERVER + WINDOWS THIN CLEINT

Rgs.....

Ravi Shukla (Suraj Shukla)
93 21 33 85 13
98 19 80 44 41