[ubuntu-in] Delhi University sells out to M$

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 07:57:42 GMT 2010

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Ramnarayan.K <ramnarayan.k at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Satyakaam
>
> Since my top post offended you i apologize once again.
>
> My further replies are inline.
>

> On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 12:50 PM, satyaakam goswami <satyaakam at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >> Also consult  leading open source and Linux advocates (Raj Mathur,
> >> Kishore Bhargava ) and linux friends (Vivek Iyyer)
> >>
> > Who says that don't eulogize people as i have already stated on other
> lists
> > called FOSSCOM .

Consulting people is not eulogizing them, what ever you may have
> stated on other lists is not relevant here.

its very relevant anywhere to work as a team , the moment you start taking
names in certain context with certain pre tags , i think it creates gap and
folks stay away and nobody works on the real issue .

> >> Consult the FSF india people (any one on this list from there)
> >
> > they have all ears for you.
>
> and what suggestion do they have.
>

> >> Do some research on how and why other Univs adopted open source and
> >> contact them for more details and experience and use their arguements
> >> as well.
> >
> > He is not capable of doing that , he is already preoccupied with ideas
> and
> > lives far away from DU.
>
> so is there some one who can do the research and get the facts and
> write the letter, if that is agreed upon.

no idea about who that person could be , if you ask me i can give you one
more angle , in the name of FOSS how can you be sure you are not taken for a
ride by some disgruntled employees ?

-Satya