[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu Tshirts

A Sriram sriram.aca at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 10:30:23 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I am new to Ubuntu and have been using Ubuntu for about three months now. I
have no knowledge of Linux but am trying to get hold of some books to learn.
My computer exposure has so far been limited to using MS Office (inclg some
VBA programming in Excel). I am pretty impressed with Ubuntu and would like
to learn more. Please help me with some resources that i can look up
especially for beginners.

Also, i am not well versed with using the Ubuntu India community page
although i have a log in.

How can i add my name to the list of persons ordering the Ubuntu T Shirts.

Thanks for all help and cheers to the Ubuntu community.

Sriram