[ubuntu-in] [commercial][ot] Anyone interested in running tuxdvds.com

Sameep sameep at tuxwire.com
Fri Feb 26 15:13:35 GMT 2010

hello ,

Thank you for your reply. I'm looking for someone who would want to
administer and run an Online Linux Store. I'll provide the domain [tuxdvds.com
] and the hosting. I can also provide a fresh install of whatever
ecommerce cms you choose. I'm not looking to make any money out of
it . So any money that you make from the store is yours.

So i dont see any investment you would need to make .. besides media
and shipping arrangements etc..

On 26-Feb-2010, at 1:05 PM, manoj prabhakaran wrote:

> how much we have to shell out investment?
>
> thanks
> manoj
>

> On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Sameep <sameep at tuxwire.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> Is anyone interested in running and maintaining an Online Linux Distro
> Store for India. [tuxdvds.com] ? I took it down a few weeks back.
>
> If anyone is interested please mail me off list.
>
> Regards,
>
> Sameep

Sameep
sameep at tuxwire.com