[ubuntu-in] unable to connect with BSNL EVDO in Karmic

Moz listmoz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 08:26:24 GMT 2010

Hello All

It works for me with pppconfig using CHAP.

> -Pawan sood

Thanks for this.  For my  BSNL EVDO connection problem from Karmic, it is
now resolved because they had made an error in configuring the device they
gave me, they had configured it as a CDMA 1x device, but I had bought an
EVDO plan so I was trying to connect through that. I've had it reconfigured
and the issue is now resolved.

I have added a line in my /etc/modules to configure the device and then I am
using gnome-ppp for dialling.

Sincerely,

Moz