[ubuntu-in] Looking for a Linux job opportunity

vishal.ud at directi.com vishal.ud at directi.com
Sun Feb 14 11:30:58 GMT 2010

Hey Sarfaraz .

I am working as a Systems Engineer for a web-hosting firm based in
Mumbai and we adopt a lot of Linux technologies in our products and
internal/staging infrastructure alike . Moreover , we are responsible
for maintaining myriad internal applications like Jabber Servers, Mail
Servers, CRM Suites, Virtual machine clusters, Proxy's, Active
Directory, SMS, DNS & DHCP Servers etc but some of the stuff is still
based on Windows . If you are strictly looking for a job which lets you
handle Linux systems then im sorry i would not be of much help .