[ubuntu-in] We are planning to have a meeting for our Indian LoCo

mohi mohanchml at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 9 07:49:39 GMT 2010

Hello all,

We are planning to arrange a meeting for Our Indian Ubuntu Local Community
in internet.
We prefer getting suggestions from you all about conducting the meeting. So
I just created a calender and please feel free to say the time that you can
come.

http://www.doodle.com/ucza35ctp64m85ue

Go to the link and click the checkbox of the time which you feel
comfortable.

Please do it before 14th of this month.

The meeting will be at #ubuntu-in in the freenode network at IRC. you can
use this link <http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-in> to get
there.

Thanks

--
Mohi

Life never ends as I have my Ubuntu with me (: