No subject

Mon Aug 23 22:26:03 BST 2010

"this is to do with the laptop not being able to find the bootable part of
the hard disk or the hard disk at all..hence if the hitting and removing din
work for u then fix ur hdd..use a windows installation disk and get to the
part where it says repair windows..select command prompt from the options
and then repair ur master boot record..full instructions here..
http://www.ehow.com/how_4836283_repair-mbr-windows.html...
even tho im on windows 7 the mbr method worked for me..."

I would suggest this: If this is an old machine, then probably removing and
reinstalling the HDD. Then as suggested above. If that fails or is not
possible, use a linux live CD to restore the MBR.

--
Regards

Narendra Diwate

--001636765830741b57049081d56a