[ubuntu-in] OT- thought it might be of interest to many

Nandan Vaidya vaidya.nandan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 18:40:42 BST 2010

> read the rest at:
>

> http://www.softwarefreedom.org/news/2010/feb/10/highlights-eben-moglens-freedom-cloud-talk/
>
> **
> ram

Hi,

Thanks for the link.

He had gave a followup talk at DebConf '10 in NYC I believe.

This page has a video if somebody wishes to see/listen to it
http://kitenet.net/~joey/blog/entry/DebConf10_report:_Eben_Moglen/

Also back in June or July this year he spoke on the "the current state of
free software and the free software movement"

Video & audio
http://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/lp2010-moglen-state-of-free-sw

Transcript on Groklaw

This is something that every FLOSS supporter should read/isten.
Eben Moglen is a great speaker and makes some really great points during his
talks/presentations which we do not think about too often

Thanks,
Nandan V