[ubuntu-in] 64-bit - Not recommended for daily desktop usage, (and problems in i5 processor)

Jkhatri khatri.jatin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 06:30:16 BST 2010

On Wednesday 18 August 2010 10:43 AM, Brian D'Souza wrote:

> The problem is some programs just dont run with 64bit system. I could
> not the 32bit internet connecting binary from my 64bit lucid install.
> Hence had to fall back on 32 bit.
>
> Also there are many programs just not available in 64 bit.
>
> -  brian

will you tell me ,,,,what problem do you face on i5 processor ???

Warm Regards

Jatin Khatri

Web www.khatrijatin.co.nr <http://www.khatrijatin.co.nr/>

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin <http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin>

Phone (+91) 98250 20393

Save Paper, Save Environment.**
/*(Plant at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)*/