[ubuntu-in] can't play video in ubuntu 9.10

suranjan jii suranjan.suranjan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 16:01:23 BST 2010

Brother,
regards.
I have installed ubuntu-restricted-extras. And now video is playing. Some
.dat file is playing and same type of some files are not playing. message is
that "can't read from the resource." Same file is playing easily in XP.

When i put any DVD then movie player is opening but nothing happening. No
mesage at all.

with regards
suranjan