[ubuntu-in] install MS office 2007

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 23:15:17 BST 2010

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 1:21 AM, Narendra Diwate
<narendra.diwate at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 09:55, Jkhatri <khatri.jatin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  BTW what is *Income Ta *????
>>

> Probably meant the IT return aplication that is just an MS Excel file that
> you fill and generate a xml file to upload on to the IT website. This works
> on Macros and I am unsure if this works in OO.
>
> that is right income tax, sorry for the mistake, it had not thing to do
with ta chi etc ;-)

> If anyone knows pl chip in.

have tried for the last 4 years to make it work on Ooo.org and every time it
fails, There are adobe pdf files which can be used to fill in the details
using adobe pdfreader for linux but only one of the ITR forms (number 1 i
think) works using this not any of the other 4 forms.

maybe its time for a mass petition to IT dept to make sure the file is
compatible with any (OS).

ram