[ubuntu-in] How to install ubuntu 10.04 lucid as part of XP2

suranjan jii suranjan.suranjan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 12:15:45 BST 2010

Namaskar.
I read in one other thread that our 77 years old Sriranga uncle wrote-----

"Since you hve windows  I think using wubi.exe of ubuntu can be
installed as part of windows software.
I have installed ubuntu thro' WinxP works fine.Installed ubuntu will
appear in the file of ADD/Remove of WinxP
If you want to uninstall uubuntu - you to go to windows "Add/remove"
similar to other exe files of Windows."

I have XP2 and i want to install ubuntu 10.04 lucid as part of
windows. Pls tell me how can i do this ?
other question is that will i be able to fix Hindi or other language
typing system in Ubuntu if it is a part of windows ?
suranjan