[ubuntu-in] dual boot

Jkhatri khatri.jatin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 08:34:40 BST 2010

On Thursday 05 August 2010 12:44 PM, sowmya bobba wrote:
> windows 7 is already installed in my laptop but my hard disk has only
> one partition....i read somewhere that inorder to dual boot u need two
> partitions so i was wondering if dual boot of windows 7 and ubuntu is
> possible in only one partition???
>
> On 8/5/10, Sriranga(77yrsold)<withblessings at gmail.com>  wrote:

Ok

got you point ... First of all you need to shrink the partition in
windows 7 ( I think it is C: ) to make some space to install ubuntu in it

please have a look at the following[1]   ( how to shrink partition in
windows 7 )

[1]
http://www.windows7news.com/2009/10/23/how-to-shrink-a-volume-in-windows-7/
--

Jatin Khatri

Web www.khatrijatin.co.nr <http://www.khatrijatin.co.nr/>

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin <http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin>

Phone (+91) 98250 20393

Save Paper, Save Environment.**
/*(Plant at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)*/