[ubuntu-in] Companies with Ubuntu

Mohd. Asif hacker.asif at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 16:04:31 BST 2010

Hi,

These days many good companies gives freedom to their engineers to install
OS of their choice...
So don't worry...
Almost all the startup that i know uses Linux

[Adv ;-) ] ThoughtWorks is one such company.... we have a office in chennai
too...

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:43 PM, lakshmanan <lucky.developer at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a final year student from chennai.
>
> Please dont consider this as spam. I thought I could help myself in this
> but all my tries failed. That is why I sought our India group for help.
> I am completely mad and crazy with ubuntu. I want to work in ubuntu even
> at my work.
>
> I belong to "ubuntu-java-web" category of developers. That was the
> shortest way i could describe my profile :)
>
> I am B.E fresher (passing out this may 2010) from chennai.I dont want to
> work using windows even at my work. since this ubuntu india group, I
> thought I can ask you guys the set of software companies in chennai or
> india (apart from google, IBM and other big wig companies) which uses
> ubuntu in its core development operations.If you know any, name them
> please. Do any startups use ubuntu as their operatings system in work ?
>
> I will be really happy for your help

Cheers,
Asif

Disclaimer
I take no responsibility for non-receipt of this email because i am running
MS Windows & everyone knows how glitchy that can be. In the event that you
do get this message then please note that i take no responsibility for that
either. Nor will i accept any liability, tacit or implied, for any damage
you may or may not incur as a result of receiving, or not, as the case may
be, from time to time, notwithstanding all liabilities implied or otherwise,
ummm,shit, where was I..umm, no matter what happens, IT's NOT, and NEVER
WILL BE, MY FAULT!