[ubuntu-in] Importing and editing Canon Raw (cr2) images in Linux / Ubuntu

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 11:51:28 BST 2010

Hi,

<snip>
> Try  Qtpfsgui  (hope I got the name right)
</snip>
It's meant to process HDRs, so I'm not sure how good it will be at
manipulating RAW files.  I'm still trying to get a hang of the huge
set of options that it provides :).

<snip>
>> I have dcraw installed but cannot find any import feature in gimp
</snip>
Have you installed gimp-dcraw?  If you find dcraw not convenient
enough, you can go for the ufraw + gimp-ufraw combo.  I use ufraw, and
I'm happy with the results I've got till now (though I rarely click in
RAW).

Ninad S. Pundalik
Twitter: @ni_nad | Identica : @ninad | http://ninadpundalik.co.cc/blog
GPG Key Fingerprint: 2DF7 B856 C75E C9F9 0504 C0EF D456 1946 7C45 2C69