[ubuntu-in] Configure the IP

Anish Mangal anishmangal2002 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 07:21:38 BST 2010

I also have a similar problem to this...

I cannot assign a static IP address to my ubuntu powered laptop when
it is connected to the router/LAN via wifi.
I require a static IP so I can configure NAT on my router and not
change it s configuration every time the IP address changes.

I have checked that this can be done in windows, so there is no reason
why this can't be done in ubuntu as well.

Cheers,
Anish