[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu after 8.10

Mallikarjun(ಮಲ್ಲಿಕಾರ್ಜುನ್) mallik.v.arjun at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 05:42:49 BST 2010

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 9:11 AM, Shrikant Khanduri <
shrikant.khanduri at gmail.com> wrote:

> Installed Ubuntu 9.10 - 64 Bit. Not able to download the package.
> Its a server issue or OS issue.
>
> You did not explain what the error is, so it is impossible to know what the
issue is

*Here is a direct download link*
http://ubuntu.patan.com.ar/releases/karmic/ubuntu-9.10-desktop-amd64.iso
or
http://ftp.sh.cvut.cz/MIRRORS/ubuntu-releases/karmic/ubuntu-9.10-desktop-amd64.iso

*Here is the bit-torrent link*
http://releases.ubuntu.com/9.10/ubuntu-9.10-desktop-amd64.iso.torrent

If you want to Upgrade from you current OS
Press *Alt + F2*
enter *update-manager*
You  will see an upgrade option at the top of the window. Click on that.
And follow the instructions

Hope I was helpful