[ubuntu-in] How to verify actual space on a disk (maybe OT)

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 04:30:39 BST 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 9:08 PM, Shrikant Khanduri
<shrikant.khanduri at gmail.com> wrote:
> But I am looking for an original Panasonic Camera, not from grey market. As
> there is 3 years warranty.
> So please tell me non-grey product original cameras are available @ palika.

Grey market means original but the seller will not give you a warranty
. My friends have got / bought Panasonic DMZ series, Canon EOS - D
series, Nikon etc from there. Again let me repeat the equipment ae
original but no warranty.

Also personally unless there is a desperation i try a get stuff with warranties

If you need the address phone number please ping off list

ram