[ubuntu-in] Error on LP Page

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 11:02:32 BST 2010

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Nitesh Mistry <mailbox at mistrynitesh.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 06, 2010 at 02:52:13PM +0530, Jkhatri wrote:
>> Note: If you tried to view ubuntu-in.org and arrived here, do not worry.
>> You have arrived at the right location, just that it is (also) available
>> as ubuntu-in.info. Both the addresses point to the same website.
>
> Have you tried to access the site from www.ubuntu-in.org recently? If you do, you will get my point. :)

I understand. The problem is ubuntu-in.org is not under our control.
Its with Canonical and getting any changes done to this domain is not
trivial (one reason why we got our own hosting space and domain). We
have already opened a support ticket to re-direct the .org to .info.
But they seem to have gone into deeep hibernation. Will hit them
again.

Thanks for your understanding.