[ubuntu-in] (no subject)

Atreya Chowdhury atreya.chowdhury at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 20:00:59 BST 2010

so wat sud b the ryt way...'coz the way i see it its mre of a back hand
kinda method..so wat u b the actual way to get it done...and also how sud
usb modems b configures..???

==
4gv ur ignorance :)
you just configuring your modem settings ..
A HTTP server and DHCP server Runs inside the modem, where HTTP server is to
provide you web interface (secured) to configure modem settings and DHCP
server is to provide you automatic (Dynamic) IP.

--
Rtr.Atreya Roy Chowdhury || RI Dist :: 3291 || Web Designer ||
atreya.chowdhury at googlewave.com || atreya.chowdhury at gmail.com || Call ::