[ubuntu-in] Multilingual ubuntu-in site

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 19:15:01 BST 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 5:52 PM, ankur mishra<ankurwidguitar at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
> Would you support the idea of having a multilingual ubuntu-in website? Would
> that be a good idea? What would be your suggestion about it?
> I am ready to translate the content in Hindi. What do you think about it?

Nice! Please start translating the Main Page in a separate wiki page.
We have some stuff done in Kannada already.

http://www.ubuntu-in.org/wiki/index.php/LinuxaayaNa

If we get enough supporters, we can add links to various languages in
the main page. Thanks for volunteering.

Regards,
--
Aanjhan
PS: Please use Plain Text format in emails. And also do not top post.