[ubuntu-in] How many MOTUs are from India?

Raseel Bhagat raseelbhagat at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:14:44 BST 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 12:30 PM, ankur mishra <ankurwidguitar at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hello Everybody!
> I have this strange question racing my mind, can you answer it: How many
> MOTUs are from India?
>
> Also I would like to become one. Can somebody please explain briefly, how
> to become one? I also would like to know the prerequisites and all the
> related stuff a novice should know. I have read the Ubuntu MOTU wiki, but
> couldn't understand many things. All the help is highly appreciated.

You just missed Ubuntu Developer Week, which ended only today.

In UDW, some MOTU developers attend classroom session on IRC channels and
teach the basic of packaging, translation, getting involved, etc.

However, you can get the Summarised version from here :
http://daniel.holba.ch/blog/?p=493

and for other days on the same blog.

Thanks,
Raseel