[ubuntu-in] Subject: Interested in hearing about ser experiences about Karmic Koala (9.10)

Kartik S drskartik at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 11:31:45 GMT 2009

> Message: 6
> Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 10:19:11 +0530
> From: "Ramnarayan.K" <ramnarayan.k at gmail.com>
> Subject: [ubuntu-in] Interested in hearing about ser experiences about
>        Karmic Koala (9.10)
> To: Ubuntu India Local Community <ubuntu-in at lists.ubuntu.com>
>
> Hi
>
> am keen to know what user feedback there if for Karmic Koala , from
> users on the list who may have upgraded / reinstalled.
>
> regards
> ram
I have upgraded from Jaunty to Karmic koala. FInd it great, no issues
so far. In fact had some problems in Jaunty with my wifi adapter which
seems to have bee sorted out. (Atheros chipset). Karmic boots faster
and connects very quickly to the wifi network.
I find that the karmic file system is ext4 while on upgradig we are
using ext3 only. Probably I will try a fresh install ( my home folder
is independent) sometime later.
regards
Kartik