[ubuntu-in] Interested in hearing about ser experiences about Karmic Koala (9.10)

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 09:48:23 GMT 2009

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 10:42 AM, BR!j!TH <brijithp at gmail.com> wrote:
> I read it some where, Pidgin in Karmic is having features like voice chat
> and and video chat. Is it true..

Yes. It is true. But I havent successfully managed to get i working
with Windows Gtalk Clients (I am able to hear the remote speaker, but
he/she cant hear me)

Could be a pulseaudio config issue too. But once I get it running, I
will put down what I did. If someone has got it running, or face the
same problem let the world know. There are quite a few bug reports on
this already.

Regards,
Aanjhan