[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu Tshirts

nagendra prasad nagendra802000 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 16:13:26 GMT 2009

But I think Ubuntu guys have to change their policy. Because in India their
are only few people who knows about Ubuntu or Linux. So, I think using
Ubuntu or Linux logo on a Tshirt is an awesome idea to promote Ubuntu. Also,
if they don't want to change their policy then they should sell Tshirst
according to Indian currency. I think one Tshirt should not be more then
Rs.300-500. Otherwise I don't think anyone will purchase those Tshirts.
Infact 2 years back I also tried to get one but the rate was too high and I
thought I could get 2 Tshirts in this cost. What do you think guys??