[ubuntu-in] Hi all

BR!j!TH brijithp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 05:31:52 GMT 2009

Hi,

Me too have say the same... I am from Calicut and I have been closely
watching Ubuntu development since my college days ( from ubuntu 5.04). I
could convert few of my friends to ubuntu. Also I could convince my company
management to use Ubuntu. Now here in my office one can only see ubuntu
machines....  :)

And now I  am waiting for Thursday (Ubuntu 9.10 to release)

2009/10/26 Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan at gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> Welcome to the list.
>
> It is so happy to hear that you do contribution. :-)
>
> Keep Rocking.
>
> Wishes,
> Shrini
>
> On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 8:52 PM, Praveesh K P <praveeshkp at ymail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi all
> > Iam new to this mailing list. Iam residing at Thrissur, Kerala . I have
> been using Ubuntu for about a year. Regarding the contribution to Ubuntu,
> I  do advocacy and translation to my mother tongue ,malayalam . Iam happy to
> say that I managed to convert two of my friends to Ubuntu
> >

> >      From cricket scores to your friends. Try the Yahoo! India Homepage!
> http://in.yahoo.com/trynew
> >
> > --

> Regards,
> T.Shrinivasan
>

> My experiences with Linux are here
> http://goinggnu.wordpress.com
>
> For Free and Open Source Jobs
> http://fossjobs.wordpress.com

"Dream is not what you see in sleep
is the thing which does not let you sleep"