[ubuntu-in] Would it be worth-it to have a karmic release party in mumbai?

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 20:49:40 BST 2009

in-line :-

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 01:10, Vivek Khurana <hiddenharmony at gmail.com> wrote:

> Puneites will join, plus we already are having an event. So why not
> join there ? Dont take it as travel to another city as party but take
> it as another outing :)

+1 not a bad idea at all. Would give us Puneites to get out of our
arm-chair too.

There is quite a decent following of Ubuntu fanboys/followers and
curiousers in Pune itself. Quite a few colleges did also do SFD
celebrations this time so it might be a good idea.

If people have something concrete and take the initiative I can take
the responsibility of passing the messages around.

>  In the end it is just a suggestion...
> regards
> Vivek
> --
> The hidden harmony is better than the obvious!!

          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17