[ubuntu-in] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Dnyanraj Mali dnyanraj.mali at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 06:25:17 GMT 2009

To all,

guys this has happened several times, instead of wasting time in debating
why don't we just start moderating the mails sent to this group, so that we
can save a lot of time.

we do not need to moderate mails of each n every member, but if a member is
newly joined & till the moment he/she sends a specific number of mails to
this group & get familiar with using google groups, we can moderate him/her.

Many times some new member joins he/she does not know how to reply to list
or just gives username & password to some social networking site & this
problem occurs.

Some senior members can take initiative & become moderator. everyone has
time constraints, so we can create a pool of moderators. we can also ask for
some volunteers. i can be a volunteer if the owner/moderator wants me too.

Regards,
Dnyanraj Nivas Mali

+91 9823562238
Sun Online Solutions Pvt. Ltd.