[ubuntu-in] Splash configuration tutorials anyone?

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:53:18 GMT 2009

Hi,

Could someone please post a tutorial, or links to tutorials about the
configuration for the splash system?
I tried digging in /etc once, but due to exams, I wasn't able to give
it enough time.  Otherwise, I'd have written a blogpost myself :)

PS: I found an extensive document on GrUB2 at the Ubuntu wiki, so
please read it before hacking.  A lot of things seem to have changed
in grub2. ( https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Grub2 )

Ninad S. Pundalik
http://twitter.com/ni_nad
http://ninadpundalik.co.cc/blog
GPG Key Fingerprint: 2DF7 B856 C75E C9F9 0504 C0EF D456 1946 7C45 2C69