[ubuntu-in] new to kubuntu

saurav paul saurav_paul at live.in
Wed Nov 18 07:27:19 GMT 2009

 Hi..

I am a regular Windows user and havent used any other OS till now. Yesturday i downloaded Kubuntu Ver 9.10 Karmic Kola and have installed it in my pc and have made dual booting with windows. But i am finding Kubuntu hard to operate since none of my softwares are installing. Even the MP3 music files and vedio files are also not opening. How can i solve this problems ? I need someone like you to guide me since i have never operated Linux.

Saurav Paul

Kolkata

9874016485

I will be glad if you give me your contact number.