[ubuntu-in] Debian / Ubuntu Joint Booth at FOSS.IN 2009

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 12:20:18 GMT 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry at gmail.com> wrote:
>> would have liked too but am located too far north
>
> Too far than Switzerland? ;) Come on - it is your `Ubuntu` (+Debian)
> stall. You will never have chance to meet people like me in person.
>
> (Put witty icon here)

I wish i could, really (not witty icon but come for the do)

but it takes less time to reach bangalore from Swaziland or
switzerland then from where i am ;-)

On the other hand if you promise, cross your heart and hope to become
proprietory, apple forbid,  to bring some swiss edition chocolate -
that might be irresistable ?  hmmm...

ram