[ubuntu-in] ubuntu repository dvd's online @ mirrors.hns.net.in

Ritesh Sinha sinha.k.ritesh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 06:59:34 GMT 2009

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Ripunjay Bararia <ripunjay at hns.net.in> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> ubuntu-repository-9.04-i386 - dvd set is ready for download
> ubuntu-repository-9.10-i386 - dvd set is ready for download
>
> find both @
>
> http://mirrors.hns.net.in/ubuntu-repository-dvd/
>
> if any problems/suggestions, do let me know.

First of all, many thanks for taking such a brilliant initiative.
Would it also be possible to run a torrent tracker for huge downloads?
I assume your connection would be saturated after a while as repo
downloads are pretty huge. Initially it wouldn't be as fast as
HTTP/FTP but many of us who have unlimited data connections could help
seed and make downloads fast over a period of time.

My home pc is on most of the time and I would be happy to seed for as
long as possible.

What are the community's thoughts on this?