[ubuntu-in] Bug in Flash n my karmic

Rohit Bhute rvbhute at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 03:28:18 GMT 2009

2009/11/4 Mallikarjun <mallik.v.arjun at gmail.com>:
> Dear friends,
>  I have a problem on flash content in my karmic, the problem is "say I visit
> some website like youtube.com video.google.com and play videos", it plays
> sometimes and sometimes not . Whenever it does not play, my mouse clicks
> does work on nothing around video, play, pause, forward, i mean nothing.
>
> Hope I have made the problem clear, do you have any suggestions?

If you have a Core 2 Duo or an AMD 64 machine and AMD64 version of
Ubuntu, please see if using the 64 bit Flash Player beta solves the
issue.  Remember - it is in BETA and its directly from Adobe, so you
will have to completely remove the Flash player installed from
Synaptic.

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplayer10/64bit.html

Regards.
--