[ubuntu-in] My openoffice is opening in GREEK LANGUAGE only

tabankg khabor08 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 01:48:29 BST 2009

Hello Friends,
    I am successfully running Ubuntu-8.10(Intrepid Ibex) now,without
any problems !!!
Both the GNOME and KDE4.1 desktops are running and functioning well
according to expectations.
  There is only a problem:
   I,ve installed openoffice.org (ver 3.1)(successfully) and removed
the openoffice.org (ver 2.4) ,which was the default openoffice suite
in Ubuntu-8.10.
Whenever I open the openoffice 3.1(word,formula,etc.)it opens
successfully but the default language within the package tool seems to
be "GREEK".I want to change it to ENGLISH.
Please help me out...
This same problem occurred while I previously opened openoffice (ver 2.4) also.
 Rest of all programs ,packages, tools, applications are running in
default language ENGLISH.

--
GOD BLESS US ALL!!!