[ubuntu-in] What you want to see in Ubuntu 9.10?

74yrs old withblessings at gmail.com
Sat May 23 07:09:21 BST 2009

Dear Omshiva,
I agree with you. I am not comfortable with Kagapa/KGP keyboard layout
inspite of practice- when compared to baraha-which phonetic keyboard layout
of windows - which has advantage of transliteration.
Even with firefox has phonetic type which is  comfortable to type. So I
prefer to have phonetic keyboard layout for Linux.
With regards,
-sriranga(76yrs old)