[ubuntu-in] How to increase /root partition size in Ubun tu 8.04

ranjan das gupta ranjan.nhce at gmail.com
Wed May 20 10:02:25 BST 2009

sudo is ok..but when i try to change permissions of some directory by
clicking properties it shows only root has the permission...but i am the
root....i never gave it a login as root..it assumed it on its own...during
setup..i just gave my name and password....when it asked for user....am i
not the root...??