[ubuntu-in] Reliance LG LXU800 in Jaunty

Benjamin Soans bsoans at gmail.com
Tue May 19 05:54:06 BST 2009

Hi,

Try whether this works for you. It works for the ZTE USB modem. The ZTE
modem had the same problem that you describe. It works now.

http://simplysimple.info/2009/04/30/instructions-setting-reliance-zte-usb-modem-ubuntu-904-jaunty-jackalope/

Take off the grep ZTE -B1 from the first command though. I am not sure
what string you should be looking for... LG something?

Regards,

Benjy