[ubuntu-in] A message which I can't delete

tabankg khabor08 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 14:13:28 BST 2009

I am running Ubuntu-8.10(Intrepid Ibex),where a message is popping up during
the "login" of normal user of GNOME desktop.
The message says:
     User's $HOME/.dmrc file is being ignored.This prevents the default
session and
language from being saved.File should be owned by user and have 644
permissions.
User's $HOME directory must be owned by user and not writable by other
users.
I did comply the instructions according to the above message,but during
logging into GNOME,the same pop-up message is shown.
Though I could successfully log into the GNOME desktop enviroment.
How to get rid of the pop-up message?
--
GOD BLESS US ALL!!!