[ubuntu-in] installing a package

Sagar Pinninti sagar.pinninti at yahoo.co.in
Mon Mar 16 13:49:19 GMT 2009

Dear Onkar,

 After extracting the tar.gz  , no documentation is provided  i just stopped there itself ,because its having run.bat file , so where we cant use [make or ./configure] to install it , so i could not go to  further step. "In the url which i have given to download its showing :it needs  Java using the Multi-Agent Platform Zeus." but i never used zeus ,how to go a head with it n java .