[ubuntu-in] OT : Spam On This List

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 09:48:13 GMT 2009

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Jay <jayanths at gmail.com> wrote:
> I got the above in a email with no subject from the User Debasis Chaudhri..
> I was referring to this kind of emails..

Well, that was probably one mistake done by the member. Since you
specified you get a lot of spam and blank emails, it would be very
helpful to the admins/mods if you can specify the dates on which you
recieved them or atleast what was the subject so that the folks could
have a look into it.

As far as I see, there seems to be no problem with any spams on the
list until now.

Thanks for informing and please notify the mods of the details at
admins @ ubuntu-in . info (well this list is also fine but thats a
place where people regularly check with more priority the email :-))

Thanks.
Aanjhan