[ubuntu-in] gnome setting error

"Manish Sinha (मनीष सिन्ह "Manish Sinha (मनीष सिन्ह
Mon Mar 9 18:24:49 GMT 2009

Relax Ambika,
When you are in a new town, you do find it difficult to adapt. We are
here to make you feel like home.
> I am really new to linux....

Once I was also new to Linux

> What i did wrong , i don't know....
> I need a stable kernel.....Which not create problem easily .....
Linux is also a stable kernel. All OS have their own share of problems.
Creating an Operating System is a very daunting task. It's actually a
"Rocket Science" of computers.
> I also tried to set-up bluetooth .....but failed.

Can you highlight for what you are trying to use Bluetooth? Bluetooth
Dongle? or File Transfer from Phone? If its latter (file transfer) then
install *obexpushd* package and open Applications>Accessories>Bluetooth
File Transfer and then try transferring the files.

> Can it be possible i can cancel all apps installation of certain period .
>  windows user shifted to linux ........

All applications installed of certain period? Can you be more specific.
We have many many converts from Windows to Linux and initially all of
them have problems, but in the end they sail smoothly. :)

Regards,
Manish